[pacman-dev] [RFC] Make PKGBUILD attributes configurable

Dustin Falgout dustin at falgout.us
Sun Apr 23 00:03:35 UTC 2017

Sure, no problem. Currently, our build server uses some custom attributes in the PKGBUILD for additional metadata needed for things like release monitoring. I would like to start using .SRCINFO files on the server because they are easier to parse and also because it would be better convention-wise.  Here's an example[1].

[1] https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-packages/blob/master/antergos/mate/mate-desktop/PKGBUILD

--
Dustin Falgout

E-mail: dustin at falgout.us