[pacman-dev] [RFC] Make PKGBUILD attributes configurable

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 03:03:55 UTC 2017

On 04/22/2017 10:18 PM, Dustin Falgout wrote:
> That sounds sensible to me. I didn't realize there was already a
> drop-in replacement system for makepkg. How does it work?

I don't even know what you are talking about, there is no "replacement"
system and I never suggested there was. What I said was that libmakepkg
is by definition extendable by simply dropping in new components, which
shouldn't be news to anyone...

The source contains many examples of how to extend a bash array. :)

Also, your emails look a bit wonky -- your top-posted responses to
selected quotes appear above what seems to be a *forwarded* message,
which is honestly kind of confusing to read.

Also, your paragraphs don't line-wrap properly, which should only happen
in HTML emails since HTML emails have better ways of doing text layout.

--
Eli Schwartz