[pacman-dev] pacman-5.1 slushy freeze

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Apr 29 12:09:54 UTC 2018

Hi all,

It is (well beyond) time we made a pacman release.  So I am declaring a
slushy freeze.

What this means is that I will only consider revisions of already
reviewed patches for inclusion.  New patches (unless fixing a regression
from 5.0) will be queued until after 5.1 is released.

I will push updated strings to Transifex soon to allow the start of
translation of new strings.  But note that some minor changes may appear
before the final freeze.

Any patches not on the master branch but to be included in the 5.1
release need to be brought to my attention ASAP. I will update patchwork
and check if I missed something, but it is better to remind me on the
mailing list.

Thanks,
Allan