[pacman-dev] Discrepancies with keyring locations in pacman-key manual.

Gabriel Hansson gabrielhansson00 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:45:11 UTC 2019

Hello,

Working on a project which requires me to learn a bit about package
signing in Arch. Anyway, read the manual which states that keyrings
are stored in /usr/local/share/keyrings since that is where --populate
looks when used with pacman-key. Yet as far as I know, key can be
perfectly stored in /usr/share/keyrings and found with populate. So
sending this mail mostly as a question whether a correction should be
made in the manual or if there is something that I'm missing :)

Best regards, Gabriel Hansson