[pacman-dev] pacman-5.2 progress

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Oct 7 07:55:51 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I attacked the patch queue today - I think everything that was ready to
be committed was, and everything that was not has been commented on.

Now the WKD patches have landed, the only thing on my radar is the exec
XferCommand patch, but I am not worried if that does not make this release.

So with that said, I intend to call a freeze on Sunday the 13th.  I will
then submit final translation changes, with the aim of a final release
being made on the 20th.

Let me know of any patches I have yet to consider.  If you will be
submitting a revised, I recommend you do so ASAP, so there is time
further changes are needed.

Thanks,
Allan