[pacman-dev] Location of the Pacman Home Page source?

Colin Woodbury colin at fosskers.ca
Fri Dec 4 16:20:49 UTC 2020

Hi folks, I see that while a number of Pacman-related pages like the HACKING document are rendered into nice HTML and hosted officially, does anyone know where the source for the Pacman homepage itself is hosted (https://www.archlinux.org/pacman/)? There are some documentation lines I'd like to fix, in particular the ones that still mention configure/make as the way to compile Pacman. Meson should probably also be mentioned in the Pacman README itself, since it is otherwise cited nowhere in that repo. I'd be happy to put forth a PR.

Cheers,
Colin