[pacman-dev] Unable to join translation team

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 25 23:41:30 UTC 2020

On 24/6/20 8:28 pm, Lukáš Kucharczyk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have requested joining the Czech translation team more than a week ago and as far as I can see, there has been no activity since then. The organization name is "toofishes" but I cannot find a way to contact the person in charge via Transifex to ask what is the issue. What are my other options?
>
> Lukas Kucharczyk

Hi,

I usually only look at translations every couple of months, or in the
lead up to release.  You have now been approved to translate.

As a note for others that I have not approved - I do not add people to
teams that have complete translations.  More people does not lead to
better translations.

Allan