[pacman-dev] Fix srcinfo sometimes printing double newline at the end

Denton Liu liu.denton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:51:29 UTC 2020

Hi Allan,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 09:43:39AM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Please do not resend patches.  We have a patch tracking system, which
> means patches are never lost.

Sorry about that, coming from other mailing list projects, I didn't
realise that patches here are automatically tracked. Do you have a link
to the patch tracker?

(Also, if possible, the v2 that I just sent should be used over the old
v2 as it contains an updated commit message without the typo and with a
sign-off.)

> I have given this patch a very low priority. That means with limited
> time available to me, I will likely review other patches first.  But it
> will get considered at some stage.

Thanks!

-Denton