[pacman-dev] Missing spaces in Swedish translation string

Víctor López Juan victor at lopezjuan.com
Sun Apr 18 18:07:43 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I run pacman v5.2.2 with Swedish localization.

When removing a package with dependencies, the string …

> Att ta bort XXXXförstör beroendet 'YYYY' som krävs avZZZZ

… is displayed, which loosely translates as:

  > Removing XXXXdestroys dependency 'YYYY' which is needed byZZZZ

There should be a space before "förstör" and after "av", like this:

  > Att ta bort XXXX förstör beroendet 'YYYY' som krävs av ZZZZ

which loosely corresponds to:

  > Removing XXXX destroys dependency 'YYYY' which is needed by ZZZZ

I have attached an example of the command output (log.txt).

I have tried to fix this on Transifex, but I was unable to join the
Pacman translation team for Swedish.  My username there is lopezjuan.

Best regards,
Víctor