Initial support for asignify signatures

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at merelinux.org
Sun Dec 26 22:18:52 UTC 2021

On Sun, Dec 26, 2021 at 5:01 PM <jeremy at merelinux.org> wrote:

> From: Jeremy Huntwork <jeremy at merelinux.org>
>
> This is a proof of concept that shows how asignify can be used instead
> of gpgme to validate packages signed with the asignify tool.

Just want to reiterate that this is a proof of concept. There is one
hard-coded path in there for now, the location of the trusted public
keys. That at the very least will need to be updated to a
configuration option. I also noticed that there are one or two
auto-formatting changes here that I didn't intend to include. Anyway,
thanks for reviewing. Looking forward to the feedback.

JH