[pacman-dev] Patch Policy Inquiry

Sijie Bu tombu at tombu.info
Sat May 1 17:07:57 UTC 2021

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I was a bit busy for the past two days.

The specific Arch Linux 32 changes in question, though I have not confirmed yet, seems to be detecting Pentium 4 CPUs and optimizing accordingly. I will have to discuss with my project mentor to see if we need these too (because we're targeting the R6 sub-architecture, which is relatively new).

But otherwise, looks like the pacman code should compile and run cleanly. Thank you for the clarifications.

Sincerely