[pacman-dev] Translation of man pages

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 14:03:11 UTC 2021

Hello Allan,

it's now more than three months ago that we discussed the move of the
man page translations into the upstream tree. Would be nice if you
would apply my patches (to get Po4a properly working) and extend the
Transifex project accordingly. That's all for the time being; this way
translators have enough time to work on the new files. Integration
into the Autotools/Meson toolchain could be done later.

Best Regards,
Mario