Initial support for asignify signatures

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 1 06:19:03 UTC 2022

On 27/12/21 08:01, jeremy at merelinux.org wrote:
> From: Jeremy Huntwork <jeremy at merelinux.org>
>
> This is a proof of concept that shows how asignify can be used instead
> of gpgme to validate packages signed with the asignify tool.

I'm not doing a full review of the patch (although I note some pure
whitespace changes creeping in).

This looks a reasonable approach to include.  Note it would need to be
setup as an either/or with gpgme, much like the openssl/nettle
implementations are.

If you go ahead and work this into a formal patchset submission (please
not all one patch!), I can provide specific comments.

Cheers,
Allan