On 30/07/12 10:48, Tom Gundersen wrote:
util-linux-2.22-rc1 is available, and I'm preparing for the final release.
A few binaries have been merged from other packages, so we need to decide where we want to let them live
- /bin/kill has been merged from the procps-ng project. Opinions?
- /usr/bin/eject has been merged from the long-dead eject project. I
intend to drop the "eject" package and let util-linux provide this.
- /bin/su has been merged from coreutils. This is going to get
dropped from there so we want this, unless I'm mistaken?
- /sbin/sulogin, /usr/bin/last and /usr/bin/utmpdump have been merged
from sysvinit. This makes sense as we want those even when sysvinit is not installed. Objections?
- /bin/wdctl and /usr/bin/lslocks appear to be new.
I threw up some packages, if people want to take them for a spin (note that there will be file conflicts): https://dev.archlinux.org/~tomegun/util-linux-2.22-0.1-i686.pkg.tar.xz https://dev.archlinux.org/~tomegun/util-linux-2.22-0.1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz