On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:13:53 +0200 Thomas Bächler firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
The first one used a deprecated syntax and failed whenever / was not called /dev/mapper/root The second one got a cosmetical cleanup to be more consistent with what was set during the installer The third one also failed whenever / was not called /dev/mapper/root --- src/core/libs/lib-ui-interactive.sh | 9 +++++---- 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
Thanks Thomas. I didn't test your patches myself yet, but they look good so I applied them.
PS: i finally discovered how to properly apply patches from email. http://jumi.lut.fi/~paalanen/scratch/claws-git-am.bash rocks!