On 25.12.2011 11:38, Allan McRae wrote:
This reworks the implmentation of libprovides for the following benefits:
- Moves functionality from write_pkginfo() to find_libprovides()
- Only calculates the version for libraries specifically requested and not all libraries. This has the disadvantage of running find over the $pkgdir for as many libraries as needed, but is unlikely to be an issue due to caching.
- The order of the provides array in the PKGBUILD is kept in the package
- There are more warning messages when things fail and those that were there are no longer errors (as I do not think failure of libprovides should result in complete packaging failure)
- It is now modular so can be easy extended to other library types other than ELF *.so.
Signed-off-by: Allan McRae firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed-off-by: Florian Pritz email@example.com
scripts/makepkg.sh.in | 89 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------- 1 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
diff --git a/scripts/makepkg.sh.in b/scripts/makepkg.sh.in index 64b33c6..8c6984d 100644