[arch-dev-public] Core maintainers

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:24:53 EST 2007

Hey guys,
I just wanted to bring this up. It's not a huge deal, but it kinda bugs me.

When we did the core move, I lost a ton of packages that are now in
core. It appears that no one kept track of the maintainers when we
moved from current -> core, and I lost some packages that I actually
valued quite a bit.

Now, again, it's not a huge deal, but I noticed a lot of complaints
regarding core orphans at first, when it would have been much easier
to just keep track of the old maintainers.

So, that said, if anyone has core packages they either don't think are
important, or don't care enough about, let me know, because I
apparently have like 2 or 3 core packages only.

Thanks,
Aaron