[arch-dev-public] Inactive for unspecified period of time

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:15:03 EST 2007

Hi all!

I have <1 minute to write this email, so I'll be quick.

I'm very sorry about my disappearance.
My connection at job got down during Bug Day this Saturday and I got cable
breakage somewhere on my street so I got no Internet at home as well.
:-(
The worst thing is that I am unable to follow Arch development until
New Year (at least) because I've changed my job this Monday, and I
don't even have a PC there yet (but I should in near future).
Today is the first day I've got internet for a hour or so (I'm sitting
at my ex-job now).

If someone could update my packages in Extra/Community and keep an eye
on bugtracker - that would be awesome and very appreciated.

Bye all and Merry Christmas!

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)