[arch-dev-public] [signoff] filesystem 2007.11-4

Varun Acharya ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:34:07 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 1:57 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Setup for FHS compliant man pages - FS#8839
> Claim ownership of /etc/profile from bash - FS#4766
> Remove LESSCHARSET env var from /etc/profile - FS#8877
>
> Please test. This goes hand-in-hand with the bash package (see other sign
> off)
>
> /etc/profile was also largely revamped. Please comment on that if
> you'd like to, we can always add more stuff before it's out of
> testing.

Both bash and filesystem work ok for me, or atleast as they used to. I've
been having a problem with bash for a while now in my build chroot, where
I'm unable to login to my username within the chroot more than once. When I
open a new terminal and chroot and 'su username', it logs in, but when I
start typing, it exits back to the chroot default login.  However, when i
chroot /chroot /bin/zsh , or other, it works fine for me.

Varun