[arch-dev-public] Status Report: 2007-12-11

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:00:14 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 1:52 PM, Jason Chu <jason at archlinux.org> wrote:
> In light of Roman's response, what exactly do you need?  I can regenerate
> everything as of right now if you like and then make it available through
> projects.archlinux.org.
>
> I don't know how I can explain the implementation any more...

Right right.. I mean like the actual "output" - the svn repos and all
that fun stuff

If you have scripts that did the generation, the more the merrier.

I just wanted enough resources so that I, or someone else, can play with things.

If you stick it on projects.al.org, then that'd be great, or you can
throw it anywhere on gerolde and I can do all the management malarky
and move things around.