[arch-dev-public] Archlinux on Froscon conference?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Jun 3 10:11:25 EDT 2007

Am Sonntag, 3. Juni 2007 12:39:46 schrieb Alexander Baldeck:
> It would be very nice if some of us could crash at your place man! :)
> Tpowa, JGC, Delmonico, AndyRTR and me were lucky this time on Linuxtag
> that I lived at least in the same town, not really nearby though. A free
> spot to crash is nice always I guess.

I fear I have to disappoint you at this point. My student`s flat is way too
small for more than one person. ;-)

But of course I could help with organisation. And by the way: I would
concentrate on Sankt Augustin because you need at least one hour to travel
between Bonn and Sankt Augustin. (according to bahn.de there will be no Bus
at the weekends...). In Addition to this St. Augustin should be much cheaper
than Bonn I think.

I hope their site will be back online soon so I can get more information about
this.

Pierre

--

Pierre Schmitz