[arch-dev-public] Archlinux on Froscon conference?

Christoph Neuroth christoph.neuroth at gmx.net
Sun Jun 3 11:26:31 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 12:39:46PM +0200, Alexander Baldeck wrote:
> A free spot to crash is nice always I guess.
There is a gym right next to the Fachhochschule wich was available for free
accomodation last year.

I will be at the place anyways (because it was cool there last year ;)), so it
would be cool to see you around.

On a side note, the FrosCon guys are looking to fill the remaining slots in
the conference program and asked us if we could give a speech about arch. If
anyone wants to, they'd like to get your talk description ASAP (as in "in the
next week if possible").

chris