[arch-dev-public] ion3 in extra: licensing issues

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Thu Jun 7 02:14:10 EDT 2007

So when you're out for a long while like you did a while ago, we're forced
to update your packages, because it's illegal to leave it outdated. Multiple
distributions don't ship ion3 due to this or ship the latest version under
the old license. I don't think we should handle that different. Though the
source is available, ion3 is non-free software, because it takes away the
distributors freedom.