[arch-dev-public] rc-kernels for x86_64

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 24 13:20:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

I built 2.6.22-rc5 and modules for x86_64. I used the same PKGBUILDs
that tpowa used and built all modules that he has in his repos (except
the ones that are not available in arch64 repos, like fcpci and ltmodem
those won't build anyway).
Because of some header changes in 2.6.22, fglrx is also missing, it
doesn't build on x86_64 right now. If anyone is interested, please send
me a fix.
Get the packages here:

[kernel]
Server = http://www.archlinux.org/~thomas/rc-kernel-x86_64

This repository also contains iwlwifi packages for intel 3945 and 4965
wireless. It is quite unstable as far as I can tell, but it is the only
driver for the 4965 (for the 3945, you should use the ipw3945 package
for now).
@tpowa: If you want to add iwlwifi to yours too, here are the PKGBUILDs:
http://www.archlinux.org/~thomas/iwlwifi/