[arch-dev-public] Linuxtag: Staff meeting Saturday 12th 4pm CEST

Christoph Neuroth christoph.neuroth at gmx.net
Fri May 4 12:12:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

anyone who wants to help making Linuxtag a nice event again, please try to make
it to Freenode/#arch-lt on Saturday 4pm Berlin time so we can discuss remaining
topics, as there are:

* Arrival/Departure schedules (someone needs to set up and dismantle the booth)
* Poster printing
* Organizing some shirts with arch logos so vistors know who they can talk to
* CD Burning, CD sleeves
* other needed stuff
Feel free to bring up any other topics you can think of.

Also please make sure that I have your full name so I can order exhibitor
passes for you. Currently, I ordered passes for Alex, Andreas, Tobias and Jan.

And finally if you need some tickets for your friends to be able to visit the
fair, I have been given 24 e-tickets that I can share. As in the last years, I
will need the full name and a valid email address to send them to you.

chris