[arch-dev-public] Linuxtag: Staff meeting Saturday 12th 4pm CEST

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Fri May 4 15:47:25 EDT 2007

Christoph Neuroth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anyone who wants to help making Linuxtag a nice event again, please try to make
> it to Freenode/#arch-lt on Saturday 4pm Berlin time so we can discuss remaining
> topics, as there are:
>
> * Arrival/Departure schedules (someone needs to set up and dismantle the booth)
> * Poster printing
> * Organizing some shirts with arch logos so vistors know who they can talk to
> * CD Burning, CD sleeves
> * other needed stuff
> Feel free to bring up any other topics you can think of.
>
> Also please make sure that I have your full name so I can order exhibitor
> passes for you. Currently, I ordered passes for Alex, Andreas, Tobias and Jan.
>
> And finally if you need some tickets for your friends to be able to visit the
> fair, I have been given 24 e-tickets that I can share. As in the last years, I
> will need the full name and a valid email address to send them to you.
>
> chris

Hey all,

I wasn't able to read some of my Arch-related Email for a few days
because of an major outage in our datacenter here. Now I'm back,
hopefully. ;)

Very nice! I'll definetly be there on the 12th. I would suggest we also
halt the accumulation of new members for the booth. We will have aprox.
8qm only, meaning that the current 6 we have are by far good enough. :)

I can bring our poster from last year which doesn't have any version
numbers or other codenames on it. We can simply reuse it. Count me in on
finding CDrs and sleeves. I'm a little short on money here though so I
probably will only come up with a 100to100 which is in my opinion good
enough. :)

Cheers,

-O