[arch-dev-public] Linuxtag: Staff meeting Saturday 12th 4pm CEST

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sat May 5 09:22:42 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 21:47 +0200, Alexander Baldeck wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I wasn't able to read some of my Arch-related Email for a few days
> because of an major outage in our datacenter here. Now I'm back,
> hopefully. ;)
>
> Very nice! I'll definetly be there on the 12th. I would suggest we also
> halt the accumulation of new members for the booth. We will have aprox.
> 8qm only, meaning that the current 6 we have are by far good enough. :)
>
> I can bring our poster from last year which doesn't have any version
> numbers or other codenames on it. We can simply reuse it. Count me in on
> finding CDrs and sleeves. I'm a little short on money here though so I
> probably will only come up with a 100to100 which is in my opinion good
> enough. :)

Ah, so you have my poster :P Then I don't need to print a new one :)

Andy was talking about something with USB-sticks with arch preinstalled.
1GB sticks are quite cheap nowadays, maybe it's worth selling them at
the booth with arch preinstalled and make an arrangement with the shop
we get them from to return the ones that haven't left their packaging.

Then we have the T-shirts. It's ubuntu and debian shirts all over the
place, should we make an order at cafepress or some other shop that can
make those shirts?