[arch-dev-public] Archlinux [current] status

Dale Blount dale at archlinux.org
Fri May 11 10:51:20 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 10:31 -0400, Paul Mattal wrote:
> Travis Willard wrote:
> >> So right now we have a _lot_ of orphans (627 at the time of this
> >> writing).  Here's what I'd like you all to do:
> >
> > 593 now - it's going down, whoo
>
> Actually, this is a very good time for anyone who wants to orphan things
> they want.. while others are in the mode of picking things up. You can
> always go take it again later if nobody else wants it.

I've just dropped the packages that were "mine" but I haven't updated in
a while - evolution,mozilla stuff, etc.  Appropriate people make adopt
those now.

Also, I dropped the pidgin plugins/enc packages so Dan could pick it up
since they normally need recompiled when pidgin does.

Also picked up a few to balance those out.

Dale