[arch-dev-public] Master Server (gerolde.archlinux.org) reboot scheduled for today.

Dale Blount dale at archlinux.org
Mon May 14 09:53:29 EDT 2007

It's been a long time coming - we really need to reboot gerolde and
apply updates.  It's been good to us for 7 months :)

Approx 1:30 EDT today I will -Syu and reboot gerolde.  Please refrain
from uploading packages / updating around this time so it is not
interrupted.  Kexec should kick in and only require about 60 seconds for
a reboot if all works well.

Are there any known issues with django and the new python?  Or flyspray
and the new php?  Anything else like that?

Thanks,

Dale