[arch-dev-public] rebuilding the whole core repo

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 11:59:13 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:41:45 +0100
Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann at gmx.de> wrote:

> [...]

Ok, here is the second list with core/lib, core/devel and core/support:

core/lib: everything build fine

core/devel:
fakeroot:
	source doesn't exists anymore on server
gcc:
	libstdc++-4.2.0.tar.bz2 doesn't exists anymore on server

core/support:
bcm43xx-fwcutter:
	missing arch-tag in PKGBUILD
capi4k-utils:
	compiling fails with errors
gpm:
	compiling fails with errors
madwifi-utils:
	depends on 'sharutils', which is in [extra]
rt2x00-cvs:
	depends on command 'cvs', which is in [extra]
wlan-ng26-utils:
	compiling fails with errors
wlan-ng26:
	fails, because of missing -util package, see error above

That's all of [core] repo. I think, those things should be fixed first
and maybe the missing/wrong license tag, too. I hope, that every
maintainer of his package can fix those things. They are all nearly
small things to change in the PKGBUILD.

After fixing those things, we can think about rebuilding the whole core
repo completly and put it to [testing] first.

Daniel