[arch-dev-public] [patch] remove netcfg from initscripts

James Rayner iphitus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:11:29 EST 2007

http://src.iphitus.org/netcfg-release/initscripts-netcfg2.diff
Removes netcfg2 from the current initscripts.

And... there's one slight problem in moving netcfg2 in. Unless we make
initscripts depend on netcfg2, people will upgrade their initscripts and
have no netcfg2 at all. Any better way of dealing with this?

Let me know when you put initscripts with the above patch into the repo,
and I'll update netcfg2 accordingly. If the patch is OK'ed, I can do it.

James