[arch-dev-public] Please fixing and core rebuild (was: rebuilding the whole core repo)

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 07:24:26 EST 2007

I have made a few fixes, such as wrong source or missing arch-tag. Now
the following PKGBUILDs have to fix, must be done from the maintatiner
or other dev:

core/base packages:
-------------------
e2fsprogs:
	makedepends on 'bc', which is in [extra]
iputils:
	makedepends on 'jade', which is in [extra]
pacman:
	makedepend on 'doxygen', which is in [extra]
reiserfsprogs:
	failure on getting source, connection timed out on server,
	anyone knows another server, haven't found one?
vi:
		----snip---
	having patch file:7.1.147
        having patch file:7.1.148
	Number of patches does not match the patchlevel!
	Edit the PKGBUILD accordingly!
	==> ERROR: Build Failed.  Aborting...

core/support packages:
----------------------
capi4k-utils:
	compiling fails with errors, maybe of the new gcc/glibc
madwifi-utils:
	depends on 'sharutils', which is in [extra]
rt2x00-cvs:
	depends on command 'cvs', which is in [extra]
wlan-ng26-utils:
	compiling fails with errors
wlan-ng26:
	fails, because of missing -util package, see error above

For the missing deps of some packages, we can build it with "makepkg
-b", but that's no real solution, just a workaround. Please fix the
above PKGBUILDs. The core rebuild can only be started after the
PKGBUILDs are fixed.

Daniel