[arch-dev-public] Arch64 micro-build machine

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:38:44 EST 2007

Hey guys,
This is an email for you people with i686 machines only.

I've setup a x86_64 machine at home for anyone to use in building
x86_64 packages. This means that, most likely, we won't be able to
test them just yet, but at least we can build them and help the x86_64
guys out.

So I've setup 2 user accounts already, if anyone would like one, let me know.

By the way, I have a decent connection as well, so for those of you
with slower connections that want to abuse mine, feel free - just know
that I may throttle the machine if it gets annoying 8)

In the near future, simo is going to get pacbuild up and running here,
so be prepared for that. Hooray