[arch-dev-public] Arch64 micro-build machine

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Mon Nov 12 17:51:09 EST 2007

Monday 12 November 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:
 | Hey guys,
 | This is an email for you people with i686 machines only.
 |
 | I've setup a x86_64 machine at home for anyone to use in building
 | x86_64 packages. This means that, most likely, we won't be able to
 | test them just yet, but at least we can build them and help the
 | x86_64 guys out.
 |
 | So I've setup 2 user accounts already, if anyone would like one,
 | let me know.
 |
 | By the way, I have a decent connection as well, so for those of
 | you with slower connections that want to abuse mine, feel free -
 | just know that I may throttle the machine if it gets annoying 8)
 |

 | In the near future, simo is going to get pacbuild up and running
 | here, so be prepared for that. Hooray

are there plans for a i686 built-machine?

my old machine is dying slowly but steadily and i do not yet have a
bigger harddrive on my new one... so i'm kind of handicapped on i686
atm.

@ all : if you find some x86_64 pkgs of mine not updated/build for
i686, this is the reason - feel free to build them if you have the
resources. thanx

- D

--
                  <º)))><