[arch-dev-public] Third list of removal candidates

Tue Nov 27 19:28:59 EST 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:

>> mod_python      used on Archlinux.org for django?
> Hmm, is mod_python no longer used with python webapps? Or is it more
> common (read: bleeding edge) to run them standalone ala rails?

Paul has adopted it so it's no longer in the list.

>> wxpython        Description: A wxWidgets GUI toolkit for Python.
> Are you *sure* this isn't a dep anywhere? I thought wxpython was used
> in quite a lot of places

wxpython is only being used by a couple of  community packages.  Maybe you
are confusing it with wxgtk?

BTW, I've decided to adopted the fonts packages:
font-bitstream-speedo
font-misc-ethiopic
font-misc-meltho

believed to be clean.