[arch-dev-public] Best practice for consecutive signoffs?

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:45:12 EST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 12:30 PM, Tom K <tom at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Dan has shadow in testing, pending signoff. Meanwhile, I have
> shadow ready to upload - new upstream ver +
> bugfixes/requests. Do I wait for to go to core, or will I
> replace Dan's package with mine in testing?
> T.

Feel free to replace it- just make sure you don't smash the changes I
made (namely the change to the install script and the shift of depend
to sh instead of bash, removal of coreutils, etc).


More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list