[arch-dev-public] 2007.10 ISO release on saturday 6th october?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Thu Oct 4 11:23:02 EDT 2007

Am Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:03:57 +0200
schrieb Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de>:

> i don't see a reason to delay it, i want a stable installation iso
> with .22 kernel. Then we have enough time for fixing issues in .23
> and release a new one at the beginning of november with a new release
> name.

+1 for a quick bugfix release to have a working cd out.

as nobody had done the 2.6.23 preparation so far we need more time for
the next kernel release iso.

i see no problem when only user test the rc isos. they have usually the
hardware problems and have usually more time and interest in deep
testing. sry, but i'm busy with other stuff right now.

Andy