[arch-dev-public] 2007.10 ISO release on saturday 6th october?

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Thu Oct 4 12:00:45 EDT 2007

Thursday 04 October 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:
 | Firstly, I wasn't aware our current ISO was that broken - next
 | time there are issues like this, could you at least tell me (if
 | you don't want to email the list), so I at least am aware.

speaking about broken isos. now that we changed the repository
structure fundamentally... first time after the creation of arch,
actually removing the old isos from the public space could be
considered. they anyway are broken and would give quite some pain if
somebody tries to use them. or if not removing them, we need to
notify people, that their installation would not work, if they do not
change pacman.conf

 | Thirdly, regarding the "codename" - I saw mention that it was "too
 | late". In the future could you tell us before "too late" comes
 | along?

lol

- D

--