[arch-dev-public] Killing CVS [was: Status Report 2007-10-15]

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Tue Oct 16 20:49:04 EDT 2007

Tuesday 16 October 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:
 | * Pros and cons are useless here. As I said in the first point, we
 | have no need for the advanced features based on our usage
 | patterns. Sure, we can make use of them later, but right now it
 | shouldn't be weighting any decision.

thats why i would work with whatever you decide.

its a tool we discuss here and we use it not for open-heart surgery
but for hitting nails in wood... any heavy tool would do... of course
a hammer has its advantages to some scisors... but the decision what
hammer is arbituary :)

... so pick one that is good for nails and give it to me...
preferentially with a instruction manual if its one of these "for
professionals" ones :)

LOL ... its very late here... actually its quite early arleady and
this email is written maybe in a bit a funny way, sorry for that.

- D

--
                  <º)))><