[arch-dev-public] pending initscripts tasks

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 05:36:43 EDT 2007

2007/10/21, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de>:
> Roman any progress on the utf thing?

It's broken.
You've applied changes from rc.sysinit.part instead of
and I confirm that I was right here:
"%G should be called explicitly from profile.sh too (this way if user
or application resets the console - it can be restored with simple

2007/10/21, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:
> If you need any changes to initscripts, can you clone the archlinux
> initscripts repository (see http://projects.archlinux.org/git) and send
> me a patch created by git-format-patch?

Good, I'll post a patch for utf8 & keymap issues soon.

> Could you also tell me if you know about any pending initscripts tasks?

I remember runlevel switching issues (switching from 3rd to 1st to 3rd
level is wrong) but it's not very important (exists for more than year
already) because almost nobody does this.

Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)