[arch-dev-public] IMPORTANT: Repo DB scripts hacked!

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 14 12:44:30 EDT 2007

As rewriting the repo db scripts is a time intensive process which
involves cleaning up the web backend too, I did a few hacks to our
current scripts to support both the pacman2 and pacman3 naming scheme.

I changed the updatesync-many, pkgdb1, db-inc and genpkglist files.
Please everyone who is familiar with the scripts (and everyone else,
because noone is actually familiar with them) look over my changes and
see if they make sense.

If no errors are found, the scripts WILL be moved from CVS to /arch and
WILL be used. So make sure I didn't screw up.

For the lazy, I attached the diff.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: pacman3-db.patch
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/attachments/20070914/201bdef5/attachment.diff>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 252 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/attachments/20070914/201bdef5/attachment.pgp>

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list