[arch-dev-public] A big baad idea: ArchCon 2009

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Sun Sep 16 04:20:37 EDT 2007

Sunday 16 September 2007, Tom K wrote:
 | http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shebang
 |
 | (Didn't Aaron already tell you about urbandict? :P)

true... but i out of practice ask for foreign words more directly than
looking them up :)

 | > the idea sounds great... but is it realisable? ... we are all
 | > from other regions!
 |
 | One of the many good reasons to do it, IMO.
 |
 | Yes, it can be done - for the moment, it would be enough to know
 | if people like the idea. So thanks!

ah ok. sure i like the idea. 2 years are however quite a long time to
go. i'm willing to travel in europe and if it is not in europe, i
would like to link it to something for me (e.g. a conference, a trip
to buenos aires to learn tango properly, a trip to china to learn
chinese, a trip to japan to learn japanese, ...).

- D