[arch-dev-public] firefox 2.0.0.7 package

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:48:03 EDT 2007

On 9/20/07, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> We have been encouraged by Aaron to communicate more, and I think we did
> in the last couple of days, but this doesn't mean anything if we just
> ignore what we read.

Yeah, and it's been great. I now know what's going on in Arch devland!

8)

I agree with Thomas' sentiment here, but sometimes we're just
forgetful. This isn't a *critical* issue, but it's important.

At least this wasn't like udev breakage or something, heh. We're still
out of practice with this whole "let people know what's going on"
thing, so we might as well get the "oopses" in on the non-critical
packages.

Thanks for bringing this up, Thomas. It is important that we keep our
eyes out for things like this.

In the future, I will attempt to send out mini status reports and
notifications at the beginning of each week, just to remind us all of
things like this.

Again, thanks guys, and keep up the good work

- Aaron