[arch-dev-public] firefox 2.0.0.7 package

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Thu Sep 20 05:15:48 EDT 2007

Another point is that this update was useless: there's one bug fixed, which
only affects the windows and Mac OS X platform because it fixes a security
bug in the case when firefox is called from the quicktime player. Since
apple didn't make one for linux, it doesn't affect us.

So before jumping to a new Xulrunner snapshot: skip that one.