[arch-dev-public] GNOME updates to testing

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Mon Sep 24 04:29:28 EDT 2007

Yes, as announced in the news posting, this repository will disappear
without any warning. Please move it to my homedirectory so I have a copy of
it (don't know what to do with it yet, probably it will be deleted after a
while, but the debug symbols in these things can come in handy). If you
don't have time to do it, I'll do it tonight myself.