[arch-dev-public] testing status announcements table

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:09:48 EDT 2007

On 9/25/07, Damir Perisa <damir.perisa at solnet.ch> wrote:
> Tuesday 25 September 2007, Damir Perisa wrote:
>  | what i suggest is to maintain a small table... like the
>  | todo-table, but that is public.
>
> sorry for the unfortunate wording! i wanted to mention, that i want to
> maintain such a table - i would be also willing to set it up in php,
> if needed.

That sounds fine. Andy had the pkgdiff page out there too.

Technically, to "fit the mold" and remove some admin strain from
gerolde, we should do it in Django, BUT if you get the business logic
down in PHP, the conversion and integration should be easy.

If you want to do this, I have your back. It'd definitely be great to
have an interface to this stuff. Even better, seeing as this is
testing, to have other devs "sign off" - saying "this works for me".

If you're planning on doing this, keep us updated.

Thanks,
Aaron