[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:54:39 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
>  So, what do I need from you? Nothing. I'm making this easy in that I
>  will do all the work. I just need one thing: give me a day when it is
>  best. When you all want to take a mini-vacation and do no packaging at
>  all. If no one has a good day for this, I will probably do it on
>  Thursday or Friday.

Ok, so. I need to fly out for a business trip tonight (anyone in Vegas
today and tomorrow?). I was hoping to actually do this today, but that
fell through. I will be back on Saturday, so I plan on doing this
then, starting about 10am CST on Saturday.

One request:
Could you guys take a peek at the web-based viewers out there and let
me know what you'd prefer?
Items of interest:
http://www.bluestatic.org/software/viewsvn/
http://www.viewvc.org/
http://websvn.tigris.org/
http://trac.edgewall.org/

I will be able to check email and all that, I'm not out of touch or
anything - the flights just wreck my time.

Cheers,
Aaron