[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Apr 3 12:17:09 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 3. April 2008 16:54:39 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> Could you guys take a peek at the web-based viewers out there and let
> me know what you'd prefer?

I don't think web-based access is not a blocker. I would be fine with
web_dav_svn for browsing the sources. If you think we need some more "bloat"
we could start with websvn. If that does not fit our needs we could easily
switch to another one later.

Just a note: I think svn holdas an history for the whole repo, right? Is it
still possible to get a log of just a directory? Think about "svn log
http://svn.archlinux.org/core/base/kernel26"?

--
archlinux.de