[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Fri Apr 4 05:02:00 EDT 2008

Jason Chu wrote:
> In general I'm not happy with Trac's wiki and bug tracker.  Trac took all
> the simplest stuff and put it together so none of it is really good, it's
> just combined.

Same here. In any way you can look at it, it will never outperform any
specialized app instead of when it comes to number of features. Quantity
over quality is trac. ;)

On cvs.archlinuxppc.org I'm using viewvc ever since I've moved services.
It's a little problematic to run it in a lighttpd environment but it
works well, is stable and - what I find most convenient - looks and
works the same way viewcvs did.

viewvc +1

Cheers,

Alex