[arch-dev-public] ArchISO FTP Installer - Round 2

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Thu Apr 3 20:34:27 EDT 2008

First off, thanks for the feedback last week. Most of the issues were
minor and not-too-technical, so they weren't too tricky to iron out.

Another batch of images has been generated with suggested improvements,
they can be found at:
http://dev.archlinux.org/~simo/archiso_tests/installer/

This time, there are ISO and USB images for both architectures. Once
again, I'm looking for testers. So if you have some time to kill, please
give 'em a spin and let us know how it goes.
Generally speaking the live system should be able to: a) boot and
b) connect to a network. If for some reason you can't get it to do one
of those, I'm especially interested in hearing about it.

If no major issues can be identified with these, the next batch will be
a full-blown core-ftp-i686-x86_64-usb-iso release. Early and Often, as
they say.

Thanks for your help!
--
Simo Leone
Archlinux Developer

PS:
For the interested, changelogs and code repos:
http://code.neotuli.net/gitweb/?p=archiso.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ftp-install-conf
http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=archiso.git;a=summary